Coach Info and Documents
- Coaches' meetings
- TeamSnap app (The franchise pays for TeamSnap license for each division. All coaches are expected to use the app.)
- Parent volunteers
- Postseason Play Policy
Listed below are important coaches documents:
- NJFL Rules
- The 10-Play Waiver: All players are to participate in a minimum of 10 plays in each game. The 10 Play Waiver form is used when players may participate in fewer than 10 plays due to medical reasons, injury, or discipline. The form is signed by both the head coach and parent/guardian of the player in advance of the game or during the game when necessary. Some parents/guardians have used the form as an effective tool to inspire their players to work harder in school or exhibit better behavior off the field.
- Return to Play Form (Concussions)
- The Player-Teacher Contract is a simple contract between each Wildcat and their teacher, whereby the player promises to work as hard in school as they do in our program. The contract has been praised by teachers in that most youth sports programs do not recognize the importance of education.
- Lystead Law-Concussion Form: Parents and athletes must read and sign to be eligible to participate in football and cheer.